Saturday 27 April 2013

ALERT: BAD PRODUCT REVEIW

The other day I started another bottle of face wash (out of my 7 to get through) and luckily, there was only about 4 days worth left. It was the Neutrogena Spot Stress control daily scrub. THIS DESTROYED MY SKIN. It left it red, dry, irritated, my spots got worse after each use and after 3 days I just threw it out along with 5 other face washes because I realised that skin care has a use by date and mine were 2-3 years old!
Currently I am using the Clinique liquid facial soap. I always go back to this when my skin is really bad as it always clears it up. I know lots of people say 'stay away from Clinique, it's too strong' but it really works for me, I don't use it all the time though, I just use it for about 2 weeks at a time when my skin is really bad and at the end of that time period, my skin is 95% healed and cleared of spots.
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment