Monday 22 April 2013

The Wednesday Reveiw

For the past 2 months, I have bee using the Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 Wash and Mask.
Firstly, I did not like the consistency, it was too much like a mud mask and washing it off required a lot of pressure from an exfoliation sponge which then made my skin red and irritated. The smell however was actually really nice and when left on as a mask, I did like it. But as an everyday wash it didn't work for me. Most importantly is did the product actually improve my skin? The answer to that is that it cleared my skin and made it look less congested and the amount of oily shine was reduced but it didn't clear my acne which is what is was supposed to do. I gave it a fair trial and used it all up but I won't be repurchasing it.
Rating: 5/10
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment