Saturday 13 April 2013

Mini mini mini haul

I haven't done a post in a while and I went shopping and got 2 things which I think we're worth writing a tinie weenie post on. Firstly I got the Barry M nail gelly in 'Lychee'. It's a beautiful colour, it's the perfect dupe for Chanels nail colour 'Frenzie'. I will put a picture at the bottom.
The other naughty purchase I made was Lanolips Lemonade Lip Aid. Holy cow it is incredible. It is made with 70% Lanolin and organic lemon oil. My lips are the softest ever today after applying it yesterday. Next time I think I will buy the original Lanolips only because the lemon one has a shimmer to it, and you know I don't like lip gloss type things. On the other hand, it tastes incredible, like the lemon custard part to a Lemon Meringue pie.
That's all for the moment, but I am going to start doing single products reviews every Wednesday night so keep a look out for those.
XOXO


Disclaimer: The photos are not mine and I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned, all opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment