Tuesday 27 August 2013

Early August favourites

Today's post in going to be my August favourites.  I apologise for it being quite early (it's a change from it being late) but I am going to be in London all the time now before I go back to that forbidden word S C H O O L.
Firstly I have been loving the Oral B 3D white Brilliance toothpaste. Now, this promises to give you whiter teeth in two weeks.....well they lied. I have been using if for about 1 week and they are already whiter!!! I love it when a product sayes it takes longer to work and then it works quicker! I'm an impatient person if you hadn't guessed already.
My next favourite is a bit random but I have loved it and used it this month. It's the Loreal preference wild ombré for light brown to dark brown. This gave me amazing ombré results. The applicator was easy to use and I loved the little bottle of conditioning shampoo. It left my hair so shiny and soft! I would be lying if I said that it didn't leave my hair dry, it did. But you just have to be prepared to do a really good hair mask after using the ombré to really battle that dryness. 
My favourite shampoo and conditioner this month are the VO5 give me texture set. These are brilliant (and cheap as chips!). They leave my hair super soft and they do give it more body, more that just normal shampoo. I find freshly washed hair a pain but these products really give it some texture to work with.
I have gotten back into using my Morrocan oil. I love this stuff, the smell is incredible, it leaves my hair shiny and soft and it lasts a long time as I only use a little bit at a time. I really do think its worth it to invest in the bigger size as mine has lasted me longer than my friends 6 little bottles, she has by now spent more money on it than I did on the one bottle!
Onto the non-beauty category now, I have been loving Bloglovin'. This is the app where you follow your favourite blogs and read every new blog post that comes through your feed. I get asked a lot which are my favourite bloggers so I will just say now: I covet thee, Vivianna does makeup, What I heat today, Zoella and Into the gloss (but I only like to read their 'Top shelf' celeb interviews). 
I would highly recommend following these lovely blogs on the app!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment