Friday 23 August 2013

Mini haul + Update

The other day I ventured out of my comfort zone and visited a different town to the one I always go to and I found that their Superdrugs and Boots stocked everything that my local one didnt! So I was able to find a few things that I have been looking for for a long time. 
Firsty, I picked up a can of Fudge Urban Iced Rasberry and Vanilla hairspray. This hairspray promises to be soft touch(who wants crispy hair?) and to be anti-frizz. Now that sounds like my find of hairspray. The scent of this is incredible, it smells exactly how you would think it would smell but sweeter! Not everyone may like the sweetness of it but i do!
Next, I bought a can of Mitchum 48 hour deodorant in the scent Waterlily. This is possible the nicest smelling deodorant I have ever used. As a deodorant I'm not sure that it lasts quite for 48 hours but maybe more around 10-12 which is good enough for me!
In boots I needed a new concelor and because I wanted to branch away from my most loved Wake me up concealor I bought a really cheap Natural Collection cream concealer for £1.99! I do love a bargain. Not sure what I think about this yet but I will do a post on it.
Also in boots I needed a new mascara as my Maybelline Collosal Mascara has finished (I will also do a review on that) so I picked up the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro glam mascara in 001 Black. I am already in love with this. I will do a post on this when I have used it for longer. 
As my summer holiday is nearing the end, my Mum and I are going up to London. I am in need of a new school bag and my friend sent me a pick of the new Topshop satchels which I may have a look at. I have created a beauty list of things that I need(well, need is maybe an overstatement!). I will do a haul when I get back.
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment