Tuesday 6 August 2013

July favourites 2013

Thought I would start doing my monthly favourites. First this month is the Loreal Matt and Messy salt spray. I really loved this as it was great at giving texture to hair when you wanted a scruffy bun or just beachy waves.
Next I loved the Loccitane Verbena shower gel. This smelt amazing, extremely refreshing. It cleaned well but you need to use a rich moisturiser after as you may find it slightly drying.
Now this may seem like a weird one but I enjoyed using the CVS own brand acetone free nail polish remover (I bought this on my latest trip to NY). It smelt very VERY strong but after you finished cleaning your nails, it left them smelling amazing! I know,weird right?
Also I was loving this month was the Bobbi Brown BB cream. This is incredible. I have just the sample the lady at the counter at the counter gave me. I have It in shade Medium and I loved it. It gave the most natural finish to the skin I have ever seen. I would totally buy the full size.
That's it for July but be sure to check back for Augusts as I have some very exciting products to share my opinion on with you guys next month!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment