Sunday 15 September 2013

Beauty Haul


Its time for another haul. I went into town with my good friend Hannah and we both love beauty. I picked up some things I have wanted to try for a very long time.
First up is the Soap and Glory Night and Flight moisture miracle mask. What drew me to this product was the phrase 'Flight moisture mask'. I go on long haul flights quite a few times a year and eveytime I get off those 8hr flights my skin is feeling horribly dry from the air conditioning. As I dont have an Origins counter near me to pick up the Drink up intensive overnight mask or the Caudalie Beauty Elixer this is the closest product to it. I received an email from Soap and glory alerting me to this product and I was completly sucked in. I am excited to try this.




 Next I bought the Avene Thermal Spring Water. I bought this because I saw it in one of Zoella's Vlogs where Lousie from Sprinkle of Glitter loves these cans. I thought, £3.15 isn't setting be back a huge sum so why not try it out. I also managed to persuade Hannah to get one of these too. 
 

Penultimatly I bought the new Baby Lips hydrate. I don't like any of the other baby lips flavours other than cherry velvet. I have already tried this balm and I love it, it leaves my lips soft and it tastes so nice.
 























Finally, I bought the very hyped about Rimmel stay matte powder. I have yet to try it but it is one of Tanya Burrs staples and also Zoe from Zoella mentioned it in her Back to School video. 


























XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment