Tuesday 3 September 2013

Haul:Topshop, Bodyshop etc...

Yesterday I went to town with my friend Lydia (from my previous shoutout) and I bought a few things. 
Firstly, before I do this haul, I thought I would update you. I realise I have been fairly lazy with my blog. Meaning I get my pictures of products off the internet and I dont have a regular blog routine. THIS IS GOING TO CHANGE! I am going to use my own pictures and do more interesting posts. For example: Whats in my makeup bag, Bathroom tour and more posts like that. With that ramble out the way, lets get on with the haul!
While I was in Topshop I couldnt resist my make-up obsessed urge to pay a visit to the make-up section. Last week I bought their Bronzing powder in Sandcastle. This is the best bronzer I have ever used. It gives a really natural summer glow to the cheeks without being orange or looking unatural. It is fantastic for contouring aswell if you apply it under your cheekbones. This was £9.


Next up, yesterday I bought the Topshop BB cream in shade 2. I.Love.This. Its the best BB cream I have ever used. I have used the Maybelline one {I hated it} and the Revlon Photoready BB cream (I got the wrong shade). This one gives a skin finnish, it looks like my own skin, but 100 times better! I literally cannot put into words my love for this. I apologize for this photo, the packaging is like a mirror so its very hard to get a good photo. This is £10.



















Next up, I went into the Body shop and they have a whole basket of sample pots and you just ask for samples of the products you want to try. Even better, when you get your samples they give you a voucher for £3 off when you buy the full size of the products. I got two samples, one of the Seaweed mask and one of the Tea tree mask. I am excited to try these! In the body shop I bought the Luxury facial flannel. This is a very luxury facial cloth which is the softest thing you will ever feel. Its not a normal fabric one, its made off 100% PVA. It has a very squishy feel and almost like its made of silicone. 
This was £4.50.

 The last thing I got, which was also free, is a 'sample' of the Lush Cosmetic warrior face mask. Now, I say 'sample' because it is BUT he gave me more in the sample pot that you would buy in the £5.49 pot! I was very excited! I will do a post on how I get on with this.
                           
                               XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment