Sunday 15 September 2013

Current skincare routine


You will probably have read that title thinking, 'oh god, not another skincare routine change' but I assure you this is the last for a while. I can promise this because a. some of the products I am using are fairly exspensive so I wouldn't be changing them too soon and b. my skin has drastically improved for the first time in literally years! 
Lets get down to buissnes. In the mornings, I will splash my face with water. I will take about 1/2 a pump of Murad Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser. This is very refreshing and I love the smell. It doesn;t leave my skin feeling oily nor does it over dry it-perfect. I either splash it off with water using my hands or wipe it off with the Body shop luxury facial cloth, I did a post on this cloth. 







3 times a week I will use the Murad AHA/BHA exfoliating cleanser to remove any dead cells and to just refresh my skin. I.Love.This. One time when I used it, I came out of the bathroom and she said that she could see a differnce between my skin before exfoliating and after. Goodbye to that overly abrasive St.Ives scrub! 

After either cleansing or exfoloating, about 4 times a week I will use a mask. You may be thinking that is way too many times but I am just getting over a big breakout and using a mask often is helping so much. I have been using a new mask which I have wanted to try out for a while: Una Brennan Tea Flower Pore Purifing clay mask. Firstly, this smells amazing. It leaves my skin feeling soft and really deeply cleaned. TOP PRODUCT. 

Finally, after my mask or cleansing I will apply my moisturiser. I use the Murad Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer. This is the best moisturiser I have ever used. It smells delicious and is very light but moistursing and leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated and replenished. To finnish off I use my Baby lips lip balm in Cherry Velvet {from Singapore}.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment